One super-easy way to fix a love-it-or-hate-it veggie that we know as Brussels sprouts is to roast them.
Here’s how you do it.
- Cut your fresh brussels sprouts in half (especially if they are kind of large. The small ones, well, not so much.)
- Toss in a bowl with some olive oil. You don’t want them to be drenched/ dripping in olive oil, but you want them to be coated. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place them cut-side-down on an oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400° for about 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them.
- During the last 5 minutes of baking, add a minced garlic clove or two and stir the little sprouts around.
These are SO good, you just won’t believe it! I couldn’t believe how good they were when I tried them for the first time. I’d been a Brussels sprouts tolerator. But this converted me into a Brussels sprouts lover!