I’ve tried posting menus before on Monday but it is kind of a problem for me since I come up with my menus mid-to-late week and by Monday, I’m just eating leftovers for my lunches and doing light, simple suppers. My suppers are kind of boring since we try to eat lightly in the evening.
So here’s what I’ll be doing for the next few days:
- Lunch: crash hot potatoes, gluten and gravy, salad
- Supper: berry smoothie, blueberry muffins
- Breakfast: leftover blueberry muffins, leftover pancakes and applesauce
- Lunch: vegan ravioli with marinara sauce, garlic bread, salad
- Supper: we are going to a soup and sandwich spread supper and I am going to bring vegetarian chicken noodle soup, along with spinach spread on french bread (open faced sandwiches)
- Breakfast: french toast and scrambled tofu
- I think we are going out to eat for lunch since we are planning a day out, and we aren’t going out to eat on Valentine’s day.
- Supper: I’ll fix sandwiches or smoothies or something light.
- Breakfast: fruit and baked oatmeal
- Lunch: I don’t know yet if we’re going anywhere this day because we are supposed to go with friends someplace. In that case, we will eat out. If not, I’m planning to make stroganoff (probably lentil) on top of cous cous with a vegetable side and a salad.
Next weekend I am planning ahead because on Saturday I’m supposed to provide food for large potluck for some meetings. I think I am going to have to bring at least one large industrial-sized pans of a pasta entree. (I’ll probably bring two.) I am a bit torn about what I will make, but I have a couple of ideas…
And as usual, I’ll be packing leftovers for lunches for the rest of the week next week.
Check OrgJunkie for hundreds more ideas for menu plans.